Friday, April 13, 2012

Home Owners

Phew!  Well after a forty five day escrow I can finally let the cat out of the bag... The Kulow family own their very first home!  YEAH!  I am very happy.  There were a few times during this whole process that I thought we would wind up homeless, in fact even this morning that thought crossed my mind.  A lot of thoughts and prayers went up and as of 12:30pm we now own a home. 
We are all very excited about the fact that we own a home and the great thing too is that it is less than a mile from where we have lived for the last three and a half years.  Which means that Zeke will be able to go to the school that I have enrolled him in, we are able to shop at the same grocery stores and everything is still very familiar.  I am very happy about all of those items. 
Michael actually took today off and once we had the keys his trip to Home Depot began.  The boys are laying down for their nap and Michael has a list a mile long as he hits Home Depot for the first of many trips.
Well, now all my pinterest pins will come in handy.  Lots of work ahead of us!