Friday, May 13, 2011

Talking Ki

Ki has been doing really well with his talking lately!  It is fun to hear him and to see this sense of independence that he has.  Some of my favorite things that he is saying are "Riah" for Zach... He can't get Zechariah so he has just shortened it, there is a part of me that is thinking that Zach's name should be changed to Riah instead!  Another Ki word is "Tu" now this would make no sense to anyone but myself.  He comes up to me lays his head on my shoulder and says, "Tu" for "I love you".  It took me a while to figure out what he was saying but Zeke came and said it to me and then Ki came over and did the same thing... I guess having a monkey see, monkey do is helpful in Ki translation!  While Zeke is at school on Tuesdays Ki has speech therapy and then on Thursdays I was involved in MOPS and Bible study but those of those finished last week so yesterday was one of the rare days where Ki, Zach and I had nothing to do.  Zach naps in the morning and so Ki and I had time to play together - we had so much fun!  Ki is so different than Zeke in his personality and it is neat to get those peeks when we have that one on one time.