Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kulow Silliness

As you can see we got a lot of snow... and this was only the first day.

Here Michael is shoveling.  Granted I am sitting in my front living room nice and warm but you can see just how much snow we got.  Craziness!

Okay... I was super bummed I was over exposed on this picture so a little color editing and this is what I got.  This is a very common Ki look... "Really MOM."

Ki's nice smile!


Since Riah has begun walking I have been putting shoes on him, as you can see he is not a fan.

My baby

A Kulow look - this is a family trait... the tongue

Ki guy playing with his Nerf gun.  Protection comes first.

Riah has discovered books.  He is not the most gentle but he sure does love to sit and flip pages.

My Ki guy!

Zeke has been sneaking off a lot lately to come and sit in his room.  He has told me that he is needing some "me time" and I am okay with that.  Books are the best place to spend "me time",