Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Backyard Play Day

So this morning I woke up and it was blue skies to the east and I was hopeful when I got out of the shower and clothed myself in a pair of capris.  By nine it was getting darker and darker, by nine thirty it was a snow globe outside.  By eleven it was done snowing and it was forty eight.  I dressed the boys in some warmer clothes and sent them out to be boys.  All this snow and cold weather has been dampening their play time.  I peeked out on them and ran for the camera...
Some kids get those stick horses to ride on... not Riah, a snow shovel is all he gets.

No fear... in him that is, in me - well that is just another story!




My boys all love playing with the swim goggles, Riah is no exception.

This is a little peek in to my world with Zeke and Ki - Check out Zeke's face and then check out Ki's... LOL

Like I said - Ki is a breed of his own!