Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yeah!

Some exciting news here in the Kulow house... we may have a wireless baby by tomorrow morning!  Today is Zach's Pulse Ox test... I took him off oxygen at 8:30 this morning he has been hooked to the Pulse Ox machine since 1pm and he is holding his O2 levels at about 95%.  He has had a few dips but it was due to feeding and he choked a little other than that he is doing great!  To alleviate my stress of him dropping after the test is done they actually are leaving the Pulse Ox machine here with me until tomorrow morning.  I am so happy about that... that means that I can have him on tonight too, such a relieve! 
Well the two older boys decided not to nap yesterday and thankfully were in bed asleep by eight thirty last night.  I took advantage of the situation myself and curled up in bed around that same time.  I wanted to get some sleep before Zach woke up for his first mid night feeding.  To my surprise he never woke up - Zach slept through the entire night.  He went to bed at 8:30pm and didn't wake up until 7:45am!  Awesome!!!  My first full night's sleep in a long time.  I had it in my mind that it would help me to get through tonight with him being off oxygen and the little sleep I would be getting due to freaking out wondering if he was breathing... thankfully I will have a machine to warn me! 
I figured out why Ki has been so fussy lately and has had a runny nose and fever... he is cutting three molars!  I guess I can cut him some slack knowing that now - I was just thinking I might throw him in the trash.  Guess I will keep him now!  Although at this very moment he is playing in his room rather than napping - Grrr, I am not ready to give up nap time!
After I dropped Zeke off at preschool today Ki, Zach and I headed out to get some groceries and a few other things.  I love my shopping skills - I bought three outfits for Zach and two shirts for me and I spent $5.62... between coupons, sales and a gift card for $15, I did pretty darn good!  Also for those of you that are Jello eaters like my boys... Target has all their Jello on sale - we bought the rainbow.  The large boxes are normally $1.19 and they were $.89 so we stocked up.  Also the Gatorade that Michael drinks was on sale at Safeway... normally $1.79 and they were $.79 - I grabbed as many as I could handle with the two younger boys in tow.  The three of us hit Khols, Target, Macy's, and Safeway in the time that Zeke was at school - pretty impressive if I don't say so myself.
Since Ki is not going to fall asleep and he is being noisy and Zeke is sleeping I better go and get Ki out of their room!