Friday, December 9, 2011

Back Up and Running

You know how on Tuesday I said I wonder how long it would take to light a fire under my husband to get a computer for me...  Well Wednesday afternoon Michael spent tinkering around with my computer and I am back up and running!  Yahooooo!  All it needed was some TLC and thankfully my husband speaks computer.  I went from less than a gigabyte to now having two, there is a new battery in the mail to me now and we are looking at an operating system upgrade.  My husband is such a stud!  Needless to say, had I just done it I would have paid through the nose for everything at the Apple Store.  Michael found the gigabytes at a local store for $32, the battery online for $40 and the operating system for $30.  Had I done it through Apple the ram was like $100, the battery was $150 and the same for the operating system.  Way to go hubby!
So now I have my computer back, it is working super fast and I have yet to experience the black screen of death.  I am so happy!  Oh, yeah and I can have my iPhoto open and be on the internet at the same time, which means that I can again print up pictures that I have been needing to do for a while now - sorry Hedricks!
I am one happy girl! 
Here are a few pictures from the last few days...
Ki being a silly goose wearing my tennies

I have a picture of the two other boys in this same suit and I have done their bathroom in penguins and so Riah is the last one for the picture frame in the suit.

My snow babies - it is has been really cold here lately and the boys have been dressing in their snow gear to play in the backyard a little and get some of their crazies out.

Not the best picture, but Zeke got to go to work with Michael on Tuesday and he was too excited about it.  Here he is all ready for his work day with daddy!