Friday, June 11, 2010

Love Affair

I have recently come across a few new love affairs.  The first is my new water heater!  Monday our water heater broke, we were without hot water until Wednesday night and although I was very upset at the late response to my call - I now have a wonderful water heater.  Tonight is a good example as to why I love my new water heater... I gave the boys a bath, Michael took a shower, I have been doing laundry since four and right at the same time as I put the boys in their bathtub I did a sanitary wash load.  Twenty minutes after the boys took their bath and Michael took his shower at the same time, I got in and took a hot shower.  When I say hot I mean red cheek hot!  Ahhhh - I am so in love with hot water, it is amazing when you go without it for a few days and just how nice it is.
My two other recent love affairs are Mary Kay products.  Don't worry I am not going to sell you any, however if you know of someone that does sell, you might want to get your hands on these products.  The first is the microdermabrasion two step set.  Like I said I took a shower this evening and then got out of the shower and washed my face... the wash cloth was brown after the wash!  This product makes my face feel so clean and it gets the dry skin off and now my face is so smooth.  Another is the satin lips... living here in Colorado my lips are trashed, it is so stinking dry - this product takes of the sluff and then the lip balm is awesome.
Love these things, make my day so awesome!