Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little catch up

Sakes the time has been flying by and I realized that I had been taking pictures but just had not gotten around to getting them up.  I had like a hundred pictures that I have taken over the last few weeks but I have done nothing with them.  I think our schedule has gotten a little crazy!  Between the regular stuff of every day and then MOPS beginning and having my sister in law and family come I have neglected the blog.  Sorry for the catch up last few posts but heck, at least I got it out there!  Gotta jet tonight, have dinner in the oven cooking and then I am headed off to Back to School night.  Tomorrow Bible Studies start so basically Thursdays are now totally off the calendar.  My calendar is filling up and it is only the 7th of the month.  Ta-ta for now!