Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy...

I wish that I could tell you what exactly has been keeping me busy, however I don't even know!  All I know is that there really has not been nap time to myself and therefore by the time night time comes around I am usually sacked out myself.  I guess growing a little one as well as chasing after two could be a good excuse. 
A new season is in transition for me... tonight is my last Mothers & More obligation and then next weekend I will be gone on my very first MOPS retreat.  I will admit that I am kind of nervous about this retreat... this will be the first time I have ever been away from my boys.  Granted I was away from Zeke when I was in the hospital having Ki, but Zeke still came and visited me.  The longest I have ever been away from Ki is like three hours - max!  The retreat starts on Friday evening and goes through Sunday afternoon.  That is a lot of "three hours"! 
This morning we are full of appointments - Zeke has his OT appointment, of which he has every week and loves.  In between every appointment he asks me when he can go and see Miss Susan (the OT therapist).  After Zeke's OT appointment we will grab some lunch and then head to my first OBGYN appointment.  I am very excited about this appointment, being that I am still early in the process of growing, each appointment is so nice to see/hear the baby's heart beat.