Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great Day

Today has been a great day!  Ki slept okay.  I got to sleep in until 6:30am.  Went to church this morning, Pastor Bill was on fire!  Came home and picked up, like a mad woman.  Headed off to opening day at the horse race track - took our time getting their so our boys could nap.  Super relaxing.  Got to read a few articles in my latest magazine.  Got to the race track and the boys woke up.  We spent some time at the stables petting the horses.  My father in law had a horse racing, of which it took first - way to go Sole Dancer!  We got to go to the winning circle for a picture.  Hung out for a little while longer watching the horse in the testing stable.  Drove home, Ki napped and Zeke snacked.  Now home and Zeke is playing the back yard (in a t-shirt, underwear and snow boots), Michael is in his office reading the newspaper and Ki is playing under my feet while I enjoy a jalapeno hot dog.  Like I first said, today has been a great day.