Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Terrific Two-sday

This morning I got to sleep in because my TWO boys decided to sleep in until 7:30am
After fixing TWO waffles my TWO boys played around the house for a while
At 10am my TWO boys and I drove the TWO minutes to the pool
We entered the Ridge pool for TWO dollars each
My TWO little boys swam for TWO hours
After myself and my TWO boys got dressed we drove the TWO minutes back home
I made TWO peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for TWO very hungry little fishies
Then my TWO little full and tired boys crawled into my bed
I read TWO stories each for my TWO little boys
My TWO arms wrapped around my TWO boys for a relaxing TWO hour nap
Now my TWO boys are playing with their TWO Lego boxes and I am marveling at what a 
Terrific TWO-sday me and my TWO boys have had