Monday, November 29, 2010

28 Years Old

Yep, that's right - I am now 28 years old.  For my birthday I did nothing... and I loved it!  I woke up later that usual because my boys let me sleep in.  Zeke made me a noodle necklace that I wore all day.  Ki had speech therapy.  While Ki had ST Michael took Zeke to the mall to look at puppies and get me a little treat.  When they got back we all shared me Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apple dipped in Oreo crumbs.  Then the boys played outside while I sat and ate a quiet leftover lunch.  Then  the boys and I curled up on my bed read a few books and then took a huge nap.  After nap we snuggled on the couch and watched movies.  Yep - that is how a mommy brings in her 28th birthday.  I feel silly telling people that ask how my birthday was, because I simply did the normal things in my daily life but just did then one year older... the nap being the highlight of my day.  So here is to being twenty eight years old - cheers and snooze!