Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Feeling Blessed

Today was one of those days that I have been hit with how truly blessed I am!  I love my life, my husband and my boys.  I am married to a man that over our nearly four years of marriage has become my best friend.  I have two wonderful boys, they know how to push me to the edge of insanity and then between their smiles and hugs remind me of why I love being a mom.  I have the best job in the world, all because my husband works so hard to allow me this wonderful job.  I have the awesome privilege to be a part of a great church with a group of women that truly have become my friends at a time when I thought I was all alone.  We live in a nice home in a great neighborhood with good neighbors.  Honestly what more could a woman ask for?  Granted I know that my wish list of things grows on a regular basis but for today I will relish in the peace and gratefulness that I am feeling.