Friday, October 14, 2011

The Hammer Is Coming Down

If you happen to drive by my house between the hours of 1pm and 3pm or 7:30pm through 6:30am and you hear screaming, just keep driving! 
The hammer is coming down! 
I am in desperate need of sleep and I have decided that this weekend we are going to get on the right track, which simply means Riah will be screaming himself to sleep.  I am sick of not being able to sleep and so I am going to take advantage of this weekend and I am going to let him cry himself to sleep in his crib.  A twenty minute nap a day and four hours at night is not sufficient and I am done.  Can you tell how over I am with this craziness? 
Don't start judging me too harshly, I am checking on him to make sure that he is fine and letting him know that he is not abandoned but I will not be picking up, I will not be letting him fall asleep in my arms and I will hold to it for the next three days!  The only reason I am able to write this post right now is due to the fact that he is in his room aka my room in his crib screaming.  I have been in there three times in the last forty minutes to lay him back down but he is a strong willed little man and I don't think one nap time will cure him of his not sleeping. 
The poor thing is always exhausted and fussy due to not sleeping so I will be assisting him in seeing the light, the magic of a good nap and night time sleep.  Pray for my sanity and for the older two that they are still able to sleep through the screaming.