Friday, January 13, 2012

Back up and running

Phew!  It has been a long road for this old computer of mine.  It has had a new battery, a new charger, new ram and a new operating system put in it.  But it is back up and running and it is fast and I am again loving my computer and don't constantly feel like I want to throw it through the window.
Well, among some new toys I have I got two cameras this month.  I bought myself a DSLR and a new point and shoot.  I am so excited about my DSLR.  I have been playing around with it the last week trying to learn all the new things and I have vowed to myself to not let it go to the "AUTO" mode but to actually take the time to learn all the setting and how to make my pictures better.  Basically I feel though that the camera is way out of my league and I am some what intimated by it.  I was explaining this to Michael and so he got me a two hour private lesson.  I have scheduled that but unfortunately it is still a while til that class so playing is all I am doing now.  My point and shoot came in the mail last night so I have not played with it yet, but it will take the place of my two that have currently bit the dust. 
Here are a few pictures from the old camera that I had yet to load as my computer was on leave...
Big Brown Eyes


All three boys playing with magnetic cars on the front door.

Too cute to not capture!

Brothers
Here are a few from my new camera and my learning...