Thursday, January 19, 2012

MOPS and Organization

I mean, really... does it get any better?  This morning was a MOPS morning - of which I look forward to every other Thursday.  I even wash my hair and put makeup on for MOPS, that's how much I love MOPS mornings.  Today was the icing on the cake though... Today at MOPS we had a guest speaker from Major Mom come and talk about my favorite topic... organization.  I know I have been droning on about organization lately but it is one of my favorite things.  Oh the gloriousness of a clean and organized home!

Some of the points that she made that I found interesting were...
"We are designed to me task completers."
"The number one cause of disease is stress... time, money..."
Then she quoted 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not a God is disorder but of peace..."

The we had our discussion time as we always do and the last question of the day was " What room will you focus on today?"

Which then brings me to some "inspirational" blogs that I have found through my being a pinterest whore...

Fun Cheap or Free Queen ideas
The Tidy Mom
The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking

So I hope that you get some ideas and are able to tackle the linen closet (yep, that is my next challenge) and more!