Friday, November 13, 2009

Hands Full

Tonight I finished my dinner and then made Ki some dinner. I put Ki in the booster seat and moved him between myself and Zeke. I fed Ki his baby food and towards the end of his meal he started getting really fussy. Zeke too was getting fussy so I told Zeke he had to eat two more bites, and I would even help him by feeding him like I was feeding Ki. One bite to Ki, one bite to Zeke. I was watching Ki every time I gave Zeke his dinner and Ki had his mouth wide open and vise versa. After Ki had finished his meal he was pissed. So I thought maybe Ki wanted a bite of Zeke's dinner... meatloaf, green bean casserole and rolls. Ki was so stoked to get Zekes food on Zeke's fork! It was the funniest thing to watch. Zeke didn't mind sharing too! After every bite Ki had Zeke would lean over and ask Ki, "You like dat Ki?" Ki would smile something fierce and wait for Zeke to get his bite and then try to be patient and wait for his next bite. Now don't worry I was not feeding Ki meatloaf, I was just giving him the soupy stuff from the casserole. Pretty darn funny - Ki thinks he is a big boy just like his brother.