Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Randomness

Today I took a nap with my boys for the first time in months! It felt so good... I knew there was stuff to be done but curling up with a boy laying under each arm was just what the doctor ordered for me today!
Zeke is doing great on his potty training. He has gone a whole week with only one accident. I am seeing light at the end of the washing a million pairs of pants and underwear tunnel! Yeah!
Ki has decided that his favorite teething tool is a stalk of celery! I gave him a stalk this afternoon as I was making the dinner salad and he gnawed on it for almost an hour.
Today I was at WalMart to get Michael's flavored water and all of their Halloween costumes were 90% off so I found two for Zeke for dress up. I got him Buzz Lightyear and a clown. He loves the Buzz costume... actually wore it all afternoon.
I took my mom to the airport this morning, I was sad to see her go but I get to see her in less then a month. It is always hard seeing her go - it is so nice having her help with the boys!