Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mothers Helper

Ahhhh - It is so nice having my mom here visiting! I can not even begin to say what an amazing thing it is to have two "moms" doing "one" job!
Right now I am sitting here on my computer writing instead of doing bedtime stories. We got home from a friends house around 6pm - I fed Ki while my mom entertained Zeke (a full time job). I got dinner made while mom played with both boys. I got to eat my entire meal without having to bounce Ki on my knee and try and eat a cold dinner! After dinner mom gave Zeke a bath while I attempted to give Ki his night time bottle/medicine. Ki cried himself to sleep. Mom read Zeke multiple bed time stories while I cleaned up. I got the dishes washed from dinner the kitchen floors swept, the trash taken out, the cat box cleaned, got a load of laundry folded, another in the wash and picked up the basement. Now I am taking a breath to update my blog! Aren't moms great! Thank you mom for taking time out of your busy schedule to come out here and give me a few minutes!