Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Imaginary Life

























Zeke has become very aware of his imagination in the last few weeks! It is so neat to see him play by himself and then to hear what it is he is saying. Lately he has been playing sharks and spiders - pretending that there are sharks or spiders on the carpet and trying to get away from them. Another thing that he has begun doing is playing dress up - not in a creepy way but finding mine and Michael's clothes fun to put on. Today he has been carrying around a tool box saying, "I have lots of work to do." Whatever keeps him entertained I suppose is good. Along the lines of dressing up... yesterday I was at WalMart getting some stuff for Michael and I saw that there Halloween costumes were all 90% off so I got Zeke two costumes to add to his dress up/imaginary play! Ki even took part in some of the dress up too...