Friday, April 2, 2010

How Much is Too Much?

How many craisens are too many?  
I have been eating them almost every day multiple times a day, they are healthy snacks, right?
 ****
 How much water is too much?  
I have been drinking like 96 ounces a day... drinking water is healthy, right?
****
How many loads of laundry is too many?
For our family of four I do laundry every other day and I usually do two to three loads each time!
****
How many pairs of socks are too many?
I swear my husband has a gazillion pairs of socks!
****
How many toys are too many?
I swear that I put the toys away at night and they multiply in the toy bins!
****
How many clothes are too many?
I think being that I don't feel comfortable in my own skin to buy clothes for myself I buy clothes for my boys, they both have full closets and drawers.
****
Is it possible to wash your counters down with Lysol wipes too many times?
I go through the Costco four pack in about four months... one container a month.
****
How much chap stick is too much?
I love Burt's Bee and I apply it liberally all throughout the day, I have one stick that I keep in the car, one in the diaper bag, and another in the kitchen.
****
Basically I think I might just be OCD, not that that is a huge surprise to anyone!