Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

2009 - I can honestly say that this year has been the best year ever!  I am more in love with my husband then I have ever been.  I am loving my job as mommy!  I got to spend some special time being mommy to just Zeke, we visited just about every park there is in the Littleton area, we swam at the pool every day that we couldn't be at the park.  In April I got to meet the newest addition to the Kulow family, Malachi who was born on April 29th.  Being a mommy of two was hard at first but a few weeks in we all adjusted - Michael only had to go without homemade dinner from me for about two months.  The summer was spent at the pool with two little guys.  In August my dad and sister got to meet the newest to join the family, it was great to see them!  In September Zeke started preschool and has loved every day of it!  Zeke's vocabulary has increased so much in the last three months, Michael's request for mommy translations has diminished almost completely.  Ki is growing in leaps and bounds!  Ki starting sitting by himself in October and started crawling the beginning of December.  Now here we are, the last day of the year and he is pulling himself up on everything and taking steps while holding on to stuff. 
The Kulow family is ready for 2010!  We eagerly await what the Lord has in store for us in the year to come.