Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stairs

So in the last week Ki has gone from the army crawl to full blown crawling.  Now he has ventured near the stairs.  I can feel the gray hairs sprouting from the top of my head!  Ki is pulling himself on everything, being that the stairs are at the perfect level he is using those to reach higher.  Thankfully he has only been able to reach up to steps but I know that it is just a matter of time and he will be conquering the stairs of this house. 
Michael and I yesterday had to move Ki's crib down to the lowest level.  My baby is growing up!  He loves standing up and checking everything out.  Much like his older brother he is a "big boy".  Ki is about a month behind Zeke as far as reaching mile stones.  I will be honest I am totally fine with that though! 
Zeke was sitting at four months
Ki sitting at five months
Zeke got his bottom two teeth at five months
Ki got this bottom two teeth at six months
Zeke was crawling at six months
Ki is crawling at seven months
Zeke was walking at ten months
Ki... well we will only see!
I know my babies are growing up but it is a bitter sweet thing!  I guess as Grandma Betty says, "They are always my baby boys" while referring to uncle Bart and my dad.