Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Days

I never thought that I would say this but I love snowy days.  I love getting on the weather channel and seeing that there is a percentage chance that I am going to get snow.  I love waking up in the morning and the snow is falling. 
All weekend and week I knew that snow was supposed to come.  Last night when I got up the two times with Ki I was all bummed because the snow had snot started falling yet.  This morning when I woke up and looked out my bedroom window the skies were clear I was really bummed because last night the forecast said 85% chance of snow.  However a quick walk from the front of the house to the back of the house the two sides were drastically different.  Pink sunrise clouds in the front and black storm clouds in the back!  I found myself getting excited.  The snow took a little while to finally come.  Around nine thirty it started the snow but it was only little snow flakes. 
As I am sitting here now the oven is warming up to bake my chocolate chip cookies, the snow is falling big snow flakes and my boys are napping - life really can not get much better!  Well the oven just beeped to let me know it is warmed up... off to bake a few dozen cookies.