Friday, February 12, 2010

April




Yes, I know that it is not yet April, but I woke up this morning thinking that April will be here before I know it.  April means two birthdays in the Kulow house.  Zeke will be three on the 15th and Ki will be one on the 29th.  As I started thinking about the fact that my boys are going to be having a birthday I started to worry.  I know I am just being silly but this was my worry - my boys will be turning a year older and last year for Zeke we did nothing (I was thinking about having Ki) - so this year I want to do something for them!  I want to do a "big" thing for Ki since it will be his first birthday and I want pictures for him to have of his first birthday.  I shared my concern with Michael this morning and he just said, "Stop being so silly."  Okay maybe those weren't the exact words but you get the gist!  So this was my thought - maybe I can organize a weekend and have my parents and my sister fly in - since they do get free flights.  I would love to make a big deal for my boys with family!  I sat down and looked at the calendar today and I am thinking that I am going to try and get it all organized for the weekend of April 16th... was thinking about the next weekend since it is right in between the two birthdays, but that is my parents anniversary - can't really trump that!  Do you think that will work?  Maybe we can even get Aunt Missi to come and visit then too and celebrate her birthday too!  The one thing that Michael did say though is that he doesn't want the boys to have to share birthdays... I guess that means two days of birthday celebrations!  Hehehehe!