Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow

I feel like a child, when ever I wake up to the snow I get so excited.  I want to throw open every curtain and pull up every blind so that I have a view of the snow falling!  Now of course this morning it is snowing but I am sure with the little amount that is falling there will not really be anything on the ground later - which I suppose is okay.  I personally wouldn't mind a blizzard, call me crazy.  A blizzard means that Michael gets to stay home and we have an excuse to snuggle up on the couch and watch movie after movie, plus it is just another excuse to bake (not that I need one lately... been making chocolate chip cookies once a week and made banana bread two days ago).  So maybe all of the rain the San Diego has been getting will move my direction and I will get some snow.