Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visit from Papa


We had such a nice time with my dad this weekend!  My dad flew in on Thursday and it was a whirl wind of fun from then until Monday when we took him back to the airport.  I enjoyed having him here and showing him my little world that I have made for myself!  It was so much fun watching him play with Zeke and Ki.  Zeke had a blast, so much so that he has had to recover from all the fun!  Yesterday we dropped my dad off at the airport and unfortunately the boys were asleep when dad left so when Zeke woke up after a two hour nap he asked, "Where Papa go?"  Then fell back asleep for another twenty minutes.  Last night Zeke was asleep before eight at night... not a usual!  Plus this morning I had to wake him up at a quarter to eight for school.  I got him from school at noon today and he came home took off his shoes and curled up on the couch for a two hour nap.  Lots of fun with Papa makes for a day of catching up on sleep!