Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rough

Michael has been really helping me with getting Ki to bed.  Last night Michael had to work and let me just say I missed him!  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night, Michael took charge and put Ki to bed.  There was very little fussing and Ki fell asleep right away.  Tuesday night be woke up once and it was around 1:30 and went back to sleep after I covered him back up.  Wednesday night Ki woke up once but I did not even have to go into his room, he fell back to sleep on his own.  Thursday night was the same thing... woke up stirred and went right back to sleep.  Last night Michael was gone so I had to get Ki to bed on my own, there was crying and fussing for forty minutes.  Then he woke up at 1 am and did not go back to sleep until 2am... rough night!  All of us had napped yesterday because Michael knew he was going to have to work at night, so we all curled up on the couch and napped for almost two hours, even me.  Last night I stayed up until 11:30 and then Zeke woke up at 12am having a coughing fit, he was awake until 1:30... so between 11:30-2am I got a short maybe 30 minute nap.  From now on, Michael has to do night time, why I am not sure, but he can get Ki to fall asleep and stay asleep!  I am thinking that maybe today will have to be another napping day.  :-)