Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exhausted

I am amazed at how exhausting bed rest can be! I have found myself taking little cat naps throughout the day. Today for instance I woke up at six in the morning laid in bed until seven then got up and brushed my teeth got back in bed, checked emails ate breakast, read a few chapters of my book and then napped for almost an hour. I will admit though that my dreams are surrounded around what life holds in the next two weeks. I spoke briefly this morning with my doctor about induction day. Tomorrow I will receive another dose of steroids as well as on Friday. On Wednesday the nineteenth in the evening my cervix will be checked, if I am two or more centimeters then I will be started on petocin, if I am less than two, which is likely I will be given at least one cervix pill for dilation. This morning I had a dream that we got to take baby home with us when I was discharged from the hospital which made me wake up in a panic about the laundry that will need to be done and getting all the baby stuff out of storage. I shared my dream with Michael and he simply said that he will take care of it.