Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little catch up

Today marks single digit counting to baby number three! Twenty nine days in the hospital and nine more days until we get to meet number three.
Saturday was spent with some special one on one time with Michael which was much needed and much appreciated. Sunday, which I have decided are my most favorite day of the week was spent snuggling with my two little munchkins. The boys came to the hospital and we shared lunch, watched a movie, took a nap in my bed and then watched some football. I got to spend most of the day with my three men and I loved every minute of it. Five hours with all of them felt like such a treat! Monday was a rough day... My headache came on when I woke up but I was not going to admit it until I did what I could to try and manage the pain, a warm shower, breakfast, water drinking and a little nap. I caved at ten thirty, hoping to catch the pain in the earlier stages and not have to spend two days with a headache and two recovering. My doctor suggested we try a new medicine and it worked. By eight last night my headache was gone and I was feeling so much better.
This morning I had labs drawn which all came back within normal ranges! I also got to have an ultrasound to check on baby and he got a perfect ten, his movements, blood flow and such all looks great.
Within the last few days I have been noticing that I have been having more contractions. Last night was the firet time that the contractions were measuring on the fetal monitors, kind of nice, that way I know I am not poising my mind and hopefully my body is getting ready for what is to come. I mentioned the contractions to my doctor this morning and she said that she saw them too and made the same note that I did... My body is gearing up so that maybe when we do this induction on the 20th it will go quicker for me. We shall see!