Monday, July 11, 2011

Biking

Well today I thought I would trade up the usual elliptical and headed over to the bikes this morning.  In thirty minutes I biked 10.81 miles, my goal was 11 miles but I was a little shy of that.  I guess I will just have to try again tomorrow.  Today I rode on the "recliner" bike and I have decided that I really don't like it, so I will have to move to the "real" bike.  Although my arms are still really sore today I pushed through it and tried my hand again at some weights.  Sakes, am I just gluten for pain?  I know that there will come a day when the "bent arm syndrome" that I am currently suffering from will not be as severe, so I will hang in there! 
Well, off to get the rest of the day started today.  I am thinking a day at the park might be nice or the pool, I am torn between the two.