Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Six Minute Days

For the near future my days are marked by six minute intervals.  Why you might ask?  Well, I am going to try and master potty training Ki in the coming two weeks.  Yes, you read that right... two weeks!  Already today I was in for a rude awakening, although Zeke potty trained in one week with three weeks of accidents I am thinking this time around I am in for a little more trouble.  I had to have a little chat with myself this morning to remind myself that all three of my boys are all different and unique and just because the older one did it one way does not mean that the subsequent will do it the same.  So, we are three hours into this whole thing and we have had one accident and one self potty time (Ki sat down all by himself and went pee in the potty).  I am pumping the kids full of water, juice, chocolate milk, tea and just about any liquid they ask for in means of encouraging potty times quicker.  We shall see how we last through the day... I might be hitting the mommy juice this evening! ;-)