Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ya'll know the phrase...

Champagne taste on a beer budget
Yep, that pretty much sums up me.  This weekend Michael took the boys and I to Park Meadows mall.  After three years of living here I have never been to this mall, and now I know why - you have to have money!  After walking around the mall for two hours I have decided that when we win the lottery I am headed straight there, well that is of course after I buy our house. 
I would spend my time in Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel to decorate my house, I love just about everything in those stores.


Then I would head over to J.Jill to clothe myself. 

M.A.C. to pretty up my face.
Vera Bradley to get a tote or two!

Then to the Lego store to get the boys some toys. 
As you can see I would spend my money quickly in this mall!  Sakes, after two hours in the mall I think I had better stay far away from there.