Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boots and Jeans

Okay - I am going to spare those that are not interested, this is going to talking about fashion.  Well at least what is out there and how impossible it is for the average person (aka - me) to pull it off.
You have all seen them (well everyone except those living under a rock) the ladies sporting cute boots over their jeans.  I have two pairs of boots and four pairs of jeans and I cannot pull it off.  I wind up looking like an oompa loompa and that I am afraid is not cute or attractive.
Please help me - do I have the wrong boots?  The wrong jeans? Or just simply the wrong body type to try and pull it off?  I won't be offended if the answer is the later - cause that is the resolution that I have come up with.  I will let you come over to my house and educate me because I truly think it is a cute look I just don't think I can pull it off.