Monday, November 21, 2011

Sick Babies

Well after a weekend of me being sick it looks like I might have a week of sick kids.  Before even eight this morning Riah had thrown up and Ki had a fever.  Zeke had a fever last night and tummy troubles.  So it seems that this week will be spent snuggled on the couch watching movies.  Not my most favorite thing to do but I figure since all three of them are laying on the couch that they must not feel well.  Just last week I was talking to Michael about cutting their television watching time to two hours a week and I think in the past four days they have had waaaay more than that.  I guess it is the season for it, the crud and cuddling time.  None of them seem to have strep but just the yuck.  We will see, hopefully if they do come down with something more serious it happens in the next two days cause heaven knows I don't want to spend Thanksgiving in the ER with the boys.  Michael and I were talking about Thanksgiving this year and I think we have decided that we are going to just have it be the five of us snuggled in jammies watching the parade football and maybe just a small turkey to smoke.  I guess being that we have the crud it gives us an added excuse to make things small and simple!