Friday, March 19, 2010

In the words of Bob Aurich...

"Welcome to Colorado!"  
This morning when I woke up to snow after having a week of absolutely perfect weather I could hear our friend's Bob's all famous words. 
I have decided that in the almost two years we have been out here to never be surprised by the weather - this morning was a good example of why!  This week we had temperatures in the mid 60s to low 70s.  The boys and I played in the backyard everyday soaking up the sun and breathing in the fresh spring air.  Last night it started getting really windy and chilly and when the boys and I got up this morning there was "fancy rain" falling from the sky and the streets were white.  I was laughing with my friend Piedad this week saying that year round there really is no need to pack up seasonal clothes.  One day you could be in shorts and a tank and the next be in long underwear, pants, two shirts, a scarf and a jacket! 
Sakes Alive!