Monday, March 29, 2010

Life is GREAT!

First off I want to thank everyone that has been praying for my little man Zeke!  In the last three or four days his stuttering has all but gone away!  I know that is due to the many people that love us and have spent some time on their knees in prayer... so for that THANK YOU, more than I can even begin to express.  Michael and I were talking yesterday about just what a transformation that has taken place in Zeke's speech in one week.  We discussed whether we cancel his appointment or just keep it and have them evaluate his articulation.  I think that is what we are going to do... so we will at this point keep our April 12th appointment and maybe it will be a waste of time, but at least it will put any of our concerns to rest!
Spring is here in Colorado!  Yes, we did have two snow storms in one week, but it is warm in between those snow storms!  Yesterday was a great day here... we laid around the house until 11am and then went to Costco and did our monthly shopping, came home and I put the groceries away and then walked to the park to meet Michael and Zeke.  The boys had a blast!  After the park we came home and napped and then had dinner and did our nightly snuggling!  Love days that we can spend as a family!