Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pep talk revamped...

So Monday my peep talk to myself was one day at a time. That since has had to change! Monday there was a quick scare that we were going to be delivering within the day. There was some question to to the health of my liver and with a headache on board, they were thinking that they were going to call it quits. After another round of blood tests that idea was put on the back burner and the main priority became managing the pain that I was experiencing due to the headache. Two days down with a horrible headache and now I sit here unsure of what is next. I feel like any time the door opens it could be news of delivery or of holding on longer. With the pain that I was experiencing the last two days my "medical and professional" opinion was to yank everything out... Uterus, baby, ovary, and the tie up any loose ends so there would be no chance of another pregnancy. The doctor yesterday didn't share in my opinion nor did she find it funny. I guess it was too early in the morning and I was on pain med hangover. Whatever the case is and was, here I sit... No new news and not sure what the latest lab results were. Hoping that my normal doctor is on call today so I can chat with her and get the straight story and see what the plan is going forward. Today I am twenty nine weeks and six days. Baby number three is an active little bugger, he gives the nurses a hard time when they try to getq him on the fetal monitors, which is entertaining for me and honestly a good thing for him, we know that he is a Kulow through and through! I will update as I know more, but until then enjoy the days before Christmas where ever you might be! Appreciation and love from our family to yours!